Road Glide banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,322 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had a customer bring me an inner/outer fairing assy to paint to replace his damaged one on his 2003 RG.

He ordered this from "Baggerbags.com" and it is the biggest piece of poorly made trash I've ever seen! The photo's used on their website don't even resemble this mess, appears to be a "bait & switch"

Customer was pretty upset and returned it and found a good used OEM part on Ebay and I had a decent OEM inner to paint up for him

The glove box hinges are cobbled up kitchen cabinet hinges that are loose and misaligned with no "spring close"

The "hand laid" fiberglass is extremely poorly done throughout and I doubt the headlight assy would even begin to fit from the way it looked

The fairing support area, the inner and outer don't even line up,

The gauge area and backside of the inner was really rough and poorly done

·
Registered
7,250 Posts
Wow Mike you ain't kidding.
Does your Customer expect you to perform a miracle to fix it.
Thanks for the heads up on a Lousy Company.
Mike U.

·
Registered
1,322 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Wow Mike you ain't kidding.
Does your Customer expect you to perform a miracle to fix it.
Thanks for the heads up on a Lousy Company.
Mike U.
The customer is sending it right back and will demand a refund

It would take more than a miricle to make that thing work, I've honestly never seen anything like it before.

·
Registered
491 Posts
What the hell?!?!:eek: Just went to their website and read the description of their products. What a load of CRAP! After looking at these pics then reading their description, I laughed my A$$ off, what a joke.

·
Registered
1,322 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Oh but it's 100% American made and might only take " minor" trimming and fitting, he says, lol

I just wanted to give my brothers here a friendly heads up on this guy to save you some trouble and expense. There is nothing better than the precision made OEM part when it comes to Roadglide fairings.

I have seen some excellent batwing aftermarket fairings out there though.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts