Road Glide banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After a much awesome test ride with my new GADS setups on the Glide, my conclusion is......
If you don't have this stuff on your glide, you are suffering! The turbulence that was previously blowing in my face is all but eliminated at this time. And no, I am not a paid spokesman. Just somebody who appreciates a good product that actually does what is stated.
Very easy to install. Looks clean. Works awesome!

·
Registered
70 Posts
Is this the first mod you have done to address the buffeting? Have you tried the Harley wind deflectors that mount to the crash bar/tank mount?

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I have not tried the Harley options, and at this point I don't believe I will need to. I'm kinda disappointed at the MoCo for not addressing this issue from the factory. The first week of piloting the RG I was seriously wishing I had my old Electra Glide back, but now things are getting better.
Just need a taller windshield now (i'm 6'4") and the view from the cockpit should be calm and enjoyable.

·
Registered
1,819 Posts
I recently installed the GADS LTTD and 002, and there is a noticeable difference. This was the first system that I tried and have to say that I'm happy with the results!

·
Registered
372 Posts
Just curious. I have a '13RGU that come with the Harley WDs. Does the GADs replace the Harley WDs or do you use it in addition too? If they replace the Harley WDs, is there really that much difference? Thanks.

·
Registered
129 Posts
They are in addition to the Harley deflectors. They block air on the outside of the faring bracket in from of the engine guard. And yes, they do cut turbulence.

·
Registered
490 Posts
I second this. Installed them and immediately noticed an improvement in buffeting. Did it just before a 3500 mile trip and it was very noticeable. One of the best upgrades and for 50 bucks you'd be silly not to try it. I have lowers and it still made a big difference.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts