Road Glide banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,367 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have a 15 RGS. Who's using the GADS? Who did and took them off? Worth it? I've got the hd FLTR deflectors on the crash bar and they helped. But looking a little extra.

Especially since I'll be riding to Sturgis again. First time on the RG.

·
Registered
8,856 Posts
I had them on my bike, they work okay. I ended up giving them away due to I'm not removing my Lowers again.

·
Registered
32 Posts
BB Bomber- I think I have the GADS sys, in a box in the basement. Had it for the 2013 RoadGlide Ultra, worked good. When I get home I will let you know.

·
Registered
1,367 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I had them on my bike, they work okay. I ended up giving them away due to I'm not removing my Lowers again.
Lowers made that much of a difference hey? I haven't ridden a bike with them. I've been thinking about going that route as well.

BB Bomber- I think I have the GADS sys, in a box in the basement. Had it for the 2013 RoadGlide Ultra, worked good. When I get home I will let you know.
Thanks, but I believe they are different for 15+

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
I put them on my '15 RGS after changing helmets and windshield (Windvest 13"). Before GADS I was getting knocked around at speeds over 65 mph, and it made highways riding pretty rough, so I decided to order the GADS. They arrived in like 3-4 days and have made a big difference. Highly recommend them, especially for the price.

I was worried they would look awful on the bike, but I don't even notice them anymore. The dark smoke color blends nicely with my windshield and smoked turn signal lenses.

Reactions: BB Bomber

·
Registered
8,856 Posts
Lowers made that much of a difference hey? I haven't ridden a bike with them. I've been thinking about going that route as well.

Thanks, but I believe they are different for 15+
Yes sir, lowers are the best wind buffeting deterrent you can get, plus they're great in the rain. I also have speakers in mine.
You can get lowers as cheap as $100 and they work as well as the high dollar HD one's. The gloss black is a perfect paint match too.

Reactions: BB Bomber

·
Registered
520 Posts
I run GADS on my 2011 and really like them, not sure on the 15 and up though.

·
Registered
1,367 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Starting to lean toward getting lowers and the triple tree deflector .

·
Registered
1,776 Posts
I have the GADS that go on the crash bar. They do work. I know for a fact they don't work as good as lowers, I want lowers so bad!! I have to change fairing brackets do it though. Winter project

·
Registered
77 Posts
I have them on my 2007 RG. I also have the Harley ones that mount to the crash bar and a 11" LRS Mako windshield and the buffeting is greatly reduced. I barely notice them on the bike and for the price I think they are a steal, plus I don't like the looks of lowers.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts