Road Glide banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm in Pigeon Forge area without my RGU. Stopped by the local shops to get some t-shirts watch all the bikes / Sharks go by. If you here I'm the guy with the Ohio State shirt on with the sad face. Ha!

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You should be! Awesome weather and great places to ride. I'll be back next spring with some friends on the Shark.

·
Registered
1,898 Posts
Ride the tail of the dragon and Cherahola Skyway next time you are in the area. Great rides.

·
Registered
1,707 Posts
I will be there Oct 20-22. Cant wait!

·
Registered
720 Posts
Unhappy?

So tell the truth, were you unhappy because you were missing your RG or because you were stuck wearing that OSU shirt? heehee :)

·
Registered
91 Posts
Just Met Jack the Bagger

Been here in Pigeon Forge/Gatlinburg since Friday evening. WOW talk about traffic. What a wonderful day Saturday riding out through Cherokee Reservation/Dragon/Foothills Parkway/Cades Cove. Sunday another great day except for the trip up to Clingmons Dome (Could not see 10' in front of yourself)

However Had a visitor this afternoon. Jack the Bagger and his lovely wife came to visit our cabin. had a few laughs, took a few pictures. Might even go Monday for a nice ride to ohhhh somewhere. Down here who cares. The next road is even nicer then the next.

Seen my share of sharks on the road so far. Met a couple of guys with RGU from Indiana while at the Dragon.

Oh BTW This bike is awesome in the twisties!!!!!

·
Registered
91 Posts
++1 I refer to mine as my 900lb. sport bike
Without a dought!!!! Even 2 up this bike carves the curves. Even put a little edge on my boards.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Sure did, but nice out now! Time to dry the scooter and head off for about 250miles. Cheroholla (SP) here we come. By way of the Dragon again. This time TN to NC.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts