Road Glide banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,989 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Rinehardt 4" chrome with black tip USED slip-ons were on the bike for one year, in great shape, may have a little road grime on them, but have no road rash, or scrapes, the right muffler has a mark in the indent from the axle nut, completely hidden when installed. $300.00 and free shipping

Rockford Fosgate PBR300x4 USED amp works perfect, I used single 2 channel high level input and 4channel output, so I only have 1 of the input plugs, will also include one low level input RCA $80.00 with free shipping

Right side USED switch housing and switches, works perfect, removed to add cruise control. $75.00 with free shipping.

Headlight assembly USED complete with bezel and also has 2 PIAA H4 bulbs installed, and will include original bulbs. $80.00 with free shipping.

Chrome USED mirrors, in perfect shape, no scratches $30.00 with free shipping.

Rockford Fosgate USED T165 6 1/2" component speakers, work perfect, NO grills will be included $50.00 with free shipping.

Rockford Fosgate USED P152 5 1/4" component speakers, work perfect $35.00 with free shipping.

Stock FLTRX chrome handlebars with grips, and riser, NO TBW included. $35.00 with free shipping.

All parts were removed from my 2013 Road Glide Custom, more pics will be posted, PM me if interested. PayPal payments preferred.

·
Registered
1,742 Posts
Those Rineharts caught my attention, but just put LEDs all the way around. Close, but I just coudn't pull the trigger! :cool:

·
Registered
1,742 Posts
Rineharts

PM sent

·
Registered
480 Posts
I'll take some of that stuff off yer hands, PM sent

·
Registered
4,968 Posts
I'm not buying anything but,,,, with all this stuff you sold today, I think if the wife and I ride up your way on Sunday you should buy lunch. :D

·
Registered
1,989 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I'm not buying anything but,,,, with all this stuff you sold today, I think if the wife and I ride up your way on Sunday you should buy lunch. :D

OBB ride on up it will have to be breakfast though I'm afternoon shift all weekend. I did sell some parts today but I'm still in the hole especially after this long winter we had. Too much time and too many mods:D

·
Registered
4,968 Posts
OBB ride on up it will have to be breakfast though I'm afternoon shift all weekend. I did sell some parts today but I'm still in the hole especially after this long winter we had. Too much time and too many mods:D
OBB and breakfast are normally two words that don't go in the same sentence (unless we're waking Dmize up early). I hear ya on the digging out of the hole. I used a nice chunk of OT money on stretched bags last year. Bags were a good deal, matching the paint was more than twice the price of the bags. I'll prolly spend Sunday doing spring cleaning on two of the trucks. Good luck with selling the rest of the stuff.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts