Road Glide banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Garage Sale-Seats, fender, exhaust and dress up

I decided to clean out part of the attic above my garage and sell some of the stuff taking up space. All parts came off a 2009 Streetglide or a 2012 Roadglide and are used and as is. All prices are without shipping and are negotiable, to a point. :)

Kuryakyn Throttle Servo Part#8659 - $25 - SOLD
HD License Plate Frame - $10 - SOLD
Stock HD 103 Air Cleaner Football - $50
Stock HD 103 Derby Cover $20 - SOLD
Stock HD Streetglide seat - $50 - SOLD

Attachments

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
HD Stock Roadglide Seat - $50 - SOLD
Thunderheader. heat shields can use fresh powdercoating. - $200 - SOLD
Harley Riders Back Rest and Hardware - $60 - SOLD
C&C Solo seat with gel insert, backrest and passenger pillion - $400 - SOLD
Pro One Mirrors - $75 for set

Attachments

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Nasty Hogz CVO Fender (Denim Black) with CBC Wiring Harness and Lic Plate Light. If you've priced this up you know you're looking about $750 asking $300 - SOLD

**** This is for a 2014 and up. I just used it for a 2012 and that's what wiring harness is attached. *****

Here's the deal with this. I installed it and rode it around before I realized that my aftermarket tire and rim combo was quite a bit wider than stock and rubbed on the mounting studs and inside of fender.
The fender itself needed to be trimmed to fit with my docking hardware, and then it rubbed on the inside of both sides and the top. There is damage, however it's all on the inside and can't be seen from the outside. I'm adding a bunch of pictures, including one with it installed with no bags, so you can see it looks fine installed. Before you buy this, if there are any additional pictures you want please let me know. I want you to see exactly what you get. Unfortunately, I put the stock fender back on as I hated having to put the stock wheel on for the clearance issues.

Attachments

·
Registered
960 Posts
Damn I’d love to have that fender. I wonder if the wiring harness would work on a 2017?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Damn I’d love to have that fender. I wonder if the wiring harness would work on a 2017?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Honestly I don't know. It was like pulling teeth to get them to tell me the right one. It had to do with the fender being for a 2014 and up, instead of a 2012.

·
Registered
256 Posts
do you have a part # for the solo seat?
How does it sit? Does it move you forward, back, down from stock seat?
Comfortable enough for long trips or more of a barhopper types seat?

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The C&C is a vinyl, wide solo with a gel insert. I believe the guy from C&C originally told me it sits you down about 1.5 inches and back about 1.5 inches. Not 100% sure but that's what I remember. Comfort level is a personal preference, but it was on the bike when I went from Florida to Sturgis and back.

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
It should, it fit a 2012 with a stock seat. Backrest is in good shape, no rips or tears. I'd need a zip code to see where I would be shipping before I agreed to a price.

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I posted this here first to give this forum first dibs. Going out to all the others tomorrow. So if you're thinking about something, make me an offer. Not saying they'll go quick, but a lot more people will be seeing them.

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I've had quite a few requests for a picture of the C&C on the bike. I don't have one of this exact one, but here's the same model but without the gel insert. When I got the gel insert I also changed to a flat leather/no stitch pattern. Hope this helps.

Attachments

1 - 16 of 16 Posts