Road Glide banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2,755 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I've got a few items for sale. A couple items have just been sitting around and a few are recent attempts to get MissPiggy fine tuned to her RoadGlide. As you all know that is sometimes a trial and error proposition. So...here we go!

Stock RoadGlide handlebars, removed shortly after bike purchase: $50 shipped
Wild 1 Chubby Road Glide Handlebars - WO-517. She rode with these a few times and tried to convince herself they worked for her but ultimately they didn't. Look brand new. 8-½" Rise, 31" wide, 10" center, 14-½" pullback: $150 shipped
These items listed as shipping included but thats limited to the continental US.

·
Registered
564 Posts
Man! Wish those 517's woulda been black! Would've taken em off your hands immediately

Good luck with your sale!
Scott

Sent from Motorcycle.com App

·
Registered
2,755 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Right NOW she's got chrome 1.25 " Carlini Bag Drag Bars. hopefully that will be the last time I have to install bars. I'm damn good at it though. :)

·
Registered
1,959 Posts
Right NOW she's got chrome 1.25 " Carlini Bag Drag Bars. hopefully that will be the last time I have to install bars. I'm damn good at it though. :)
I heard that L:DL. I bought some kromewerks 2+2 sweepers but kind of on the fence about gettin' em put on cause I've got shoulder problems and the stock never felt THAT bad, to me that is. I'm gonna make a road trip to Texas before I decide what to do.

·
Registered
2,755 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
She's looking to change seats too. Riding a Lepera Villian solo presently which is a great seat and she loves it with the exception of wanting a backrest. So...back to the drawing board.

·
Registered
7,203 Posts
She's looking to change seats too. Riding a Lepera Villian solo presently which is a great seat and she loves it with the exception of wanting a backrest. So...back to the drawing board.
Maybe you shouldve done seat first cuz it may changer her riding position which means you may be doing bars yet again.

·
Registered
296 Posts
Are the Heritage Bars still available? PM me if you want.

John

·
Registered
296 Posts
BTW.. are the Heritage bars notched for TBW?

Tks

1 - 20 of 21 Posts