Road Glide banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite BOTM winner for the year of 2022 HERE!
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
548 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got back from Sturgis yesterday, 2015 Roadglide, stock except V&H Pro Pipe, and a Ness breather, tuned by a well known tuner, bike runs great. Except mileage not so good. Riding 2 up loaded at 80-85 mph mileage was about 34-36 mpg. My 2004 113" RG loaded the same, always got 42-47 mpg at the same speeds. What are you guys getting, loaded 2 up, on the Interstates?

· Registered
3,046 Posts
Just got back from Sturgis yesterday, 2015 Roadglide, stock except V&H Pro Pipe, and a Ness breather, tuned by a well known tuner, bike runs great. Except mileage not so good. Riding 2 up loaded at 80-85 mph mileage was about 34-36 mpg. My 2004 113" RG loaded the same, always got 42-47 mpg at the same speeds. What are you guys getting, loaded 2 up, on the Interstates?

Coming back from SWV fully loaded 2-up our 110" CVO got 34mpg at 80-85 on the Kansas turnpike. This past Saturday it was getting 35mpg at 70-72mph pushing a pretty good head wind.
(I get my mpg numbers from the Power Vision tuner that I have permanently mounted to the bike, gives me instantaneous and average mpg plus 2 trip meters. It says over the last 1650miles I've averaged 40.2mpg in mixed riding)

· Registered
593 Posts
I agree with JTB. I have a '15 and just did a trip to Vegas and back (to northern IN). Running hard resulted in low to mid 30's for fuel mileage, but running a little easier (and depending on hills, wind, etc.) I was seeing upwards of low 40's on some legs of the trip.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.