Road Glide banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,930 Posts
Easy, peasy, 4 bolts, gas quick disconnect, one plug, one over flow hose to disconnect, and one hose that just pulls up from along the frame. Much easier than the early models with the crossover.

·
Registered
976 Posts
Easy, peasy, 4 bolts, gas quick disconnect, one plug, one over flow hose to disconnect, and one hose that just pulls up from along the frame. Much easier than the early models with the crossover.
No doubt. The new ones are so much easier. I don't know how much gas I've spilled over the years on my old bike with the cross over line.

Lil Chief

·
Registered
4,911 Posts
Nice find. When I pulled mine I pulled the dash and disconnected everything up there. Never thought to leave it all attached like that.

·
Super Moderator
9,666 Posts
crossover ended in the late '70's or very early '80's .. My '84 TG did not have a crossover .. It ended with the death of the two piece tank whenever that was ...

·
Registered
2,084 Posts
crossover ended in the late '70's or very early '80's .. My '84 TG did not have a crossover .. It ended with the death of the two piece tank whenever that was ...
Yes it did.

·
Registered
976 Posts
Are you guys speaking of the crossover line on top of the tank or the one underneath? My 02 FLHT had one underneath. That's the one I thought we were talking about.

Lil Chief

1 - 10 of 10 Posts