Road Glide banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I pulled my gas tank to replace spark plugs on a new to me 2017 RGS. There is a 1/8" +- black tube on the top left next to the filler that runs back and down the side of the engine. It doesn't appear to have been connected to anything. I'm assuming this is a fuel tank vent and is not supposed to be attached to anything?

·
Registered
777 Posts
I pulled my gas tank to replace spark plugs on a new to me 2017 RGS. There is a 1/8" +- black tube on the top left next to the filler that runs back and down the side of the engine. It doesn't appear to have been connected to anything. I'm assuming this is a fuel tank vent and is not supposed to be attached to anything?
Medcinmn, first of all welcome to the forum! Secondly, and I do not want to come across as a jackass (opinions differ), I recommend you buy a service manual if you do not already have one. It is a worthwhile investment if you are DIY maintenance. I attached a picture that may not apply to your bike, just an example from my manual.

Enjoy your new ride!

Attachments

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Medcinmn, first of all welcome to the forum! Secondly, and I do not want to come across as a jackass (opinions differ), I recommend you buy a service manual if you do not already have one. It is a worthwhile investment if you are DIY maintenance. I attached a picture that may not apply to your bike, just an example from my manual.

Enjoy your new ride!
Thanks for the replies, and you didn’t come across as a jackass lol.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts