Road Glide banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got caught in a nasty down pour 2 nights ago. The next morning the bike turned over and is ride able, signals work, brake and headlights were working, the infotainment and navigation are functional. But my gauges, indicator lights, and cruise control are all dead. I checked the left side fuses visually all seemed in tacked. Any suggestions on how to fix my gauges?

·
Registered
4,401 Posts
I got caught in a nasty down pour 2 nights ago. The next morning the bike turned over and is ride able, signals work, brake and headlights were working, the infotainment and navigation are functional. But my gauges, indicator lights, and cruise control are all dead. I checked the left side fuses visually all seemed in tacked. Any suggestions on how to fix my gauges?
That happened to my 16. Was still under warranty. They needed replaced.

·
Registered
1,976 Posts
Just had this on my 15cvorgu. Was the left hand switch module. The little piston under the clutch handle let water in. Not sure what bike you’re on. They tell me the replacement switch fixes water seepage issue.

·
Registered
309 Posts
This happened to a buddy of mine on his 2015 last fall. He swapped out the speedo/tach assy. and all is well.

He also decided it was prime time to change everything out to cvo gauges.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
Happened to my 15RGS too. A few days of drying out and the gauges started working again. But the left switch pack had to be changed. Next time it will be lighted switches and cvo gauges.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the ideas, going to take the bike to the dealer. I'll see if they will let me get the CVO gauges and lighted controls. I am hoping this is all covered by my extended warranty.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,976 Posts
My esp from Discount ESP covered mine.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts