Road Glide banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have a set of gauges for a 2003 or older Road Glide just sitting around collecting dust? I am converting my 2001 Road King over to a Road Glide and need gauges.

Other parts I am looking for are a tour pack, backrest, lower fairings, and driving lights. Not too concerned with paint since they will all be painted to match. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks and Happy Holidays to everyone,
Jim

·
Registered
115 Posts
Hey Jimbo;
I am in the process of converting my 2003 RK to a RG. What color gauges are you looking for? If you are going to stick with the year specific black gauges, i found all 4 gauges and tach and speedo in black on Ebay last month. They are kinda hard to find but they are out there. I have a set of the 4 smaller gauges in silver face that I am not going to use. If you are interested, I will sell them to you for $100.00 and you pay for the shipping fees. Let me know. Jimmy O.

·
Registered
659 Posts
Other option is to dump two of the gauges (air temp LOL) and
put in tweeters in the holes to kick up the sound....

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Jimmy,
Sent you a PM. Not too concerned with color of gauges. The silver ones will work fine. Now it looks like I just need to locate a speedometer and tach in silver.

The tweeter idea sounds good also.

Jim

·
Registered
940 Posts
I have an 03 tour pack with detachable rack and a luggage rack. It is the E glide Classic style without the light bar. The bike is suppose to be sold and the guy said he will bring the $ after xmas but this is the third time it has been sold so who knows. If he does not show up with the cash I will be taking things off before I trade. If you are still interested then maybe we can work something out.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts