Road Glide banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,012 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Looks like I will be headed south for the Winter. Okay, for a 10 day stint.

Riding down to pick up my wife at the Orlando airport on the 14th, sit in Orlando until the 17th, an hour south of Daytona. Move up to Daytona on closing day for 4 days (spelled cheaper room rates), then off to Clearwater for 3 days. Drop the wife off at St. Pete's airport, and head home. Will be taking the slab all the way because they have snow plows. Will be running 74, 55, 24, and 75.

Done this twice on my Low Rider. Technically, the second time I trailered. The local dealer came with a trailer to haul me to the nearest freeway, because my street was iced over. Last 1210 miles I did on 2 wheels. When I offered to pay for the "tow" he laughed and told me I got the idiot discount, and it was free.

Leaving here on the 12th for Murfreesboro, TN. Anyone want to join me for the ride along the way, would welcome the company. PM me if you are interested.

·
Registered
1,227 Posts
Rob, I'm 6 miles off I-75 just south of Atlanta if you need a place to spend the night just give me a yell......

·
Super Moderator
1,796 Posts
Hey Rob,

I will be flying into Orlando around the 16th for a NACE convention/trade show until the 21st. Was looking at renting a bike for a couple days afterwards and checking out Daytona as well after the BW.

No one rents an RGU down there, can't believe that.

Have a great time eh!

·
Registered
1,968 Posts
Hey Rob, do you know the dates you'll be in Daytona? Might be able to ride down and grab a beer with you

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Motorcycle.com Free App

1 - 4 of 4 Posts