Road Glide banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
These are the real deal, not the knock off ones on eBay. I bought these new but have decided to go a different direction. They are raw and ready for paint.

Just the lower bags, no lids, no hardware.

++++UPDATE+++++

Well I just ended up with another brand new set of these bags in a trade for some parts. The bags are raw ABS direct from Harley, retail is $1050, I'm asking $750 plus shipping. Lower bags only, no lids, no hardware same as you would get it from HD.

I can get these shipped pretty quick if you're looking for a winter project.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Well I just ended up with another brand new set of these bags in a trade for some parts. The bags are raw ABS direct from Harley, retail is $1050, I'm asking $750 plus shipping. Lower bags only, no lids, no hardware same as you would get it from HD.

I can get these shipped pretty quick if you're looking for a winter project.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks. If a person that hasn't bothered to read the whole way through the thread like me, They may not read past the first post.
I understand what you mean. The OP probably should have started a new post. I have learned to always read all the posts.
Thanks gents, I have updated the original post. I was trying minimize the number of for sale posts as per the guidelines. I wasn't expecting to get another set of these so I wasn't sure the best way to list.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts