Road Glide banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Ladies and Gents,

I have for sale a authentic King Tour Pack off my '07 RG in Pacific Blue Pearl (I think that's the name of it) with backrest and non-locking latches. Comes with Harley inner liner and passenger backrest. Comes with detachable hardware mounting brackets. Excellent shape and paint is pretty much new. $550.

Also, I have a passenger backrest (luggage rack removed/sold). The backrest is Harley but has a Mustang pillow on it from my old seat set. Also has non-locking hardware Unfortunately the bike was totaled. $100 OBO.

Pics are below but if you need more, let me know. If you have questions or offers, PM me. Would like to sell both together and will make a package deal of $800. Both prices are not including shipping. Thanks!

·
Registered
720 Posts
I can't believe it!

I can't believe at this price you aren't getting it sold! I don't need one or I would buy it.
Good luck, but you really shouldn't need luck at that price.

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
Based on the cost of a new TP from the MoCo this is a great deal. Good luck on the sale.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Posting here so I can find this again just in case some one decides to drop by and give me some cash. My wife and I were talking just yesterday about how much we want/need a factory trunk over the small aftermarket one we have now.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Posting here so I can find this again just in case some one decides to drop by and give me some cash. My wife and I were talking just yesterday about how much we want/need a factory trunk over the small aftermarket one we have now.
Well, I hope you buy it right now. :)

replied.

Based on the cost of a new TP from the MoCo this is a great deal. Good luck on the sale.
Thanks.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts