Road Glide banner

1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
1,783 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just a heads up, especially for those seeing this for the 1st time, Mary Anne and I and I will be hosting a local Shark riders meet / ride / BBQ this Saturday, 1 June. We'll be meeting at Xtreme rider in Warm Springs, GA around 1030 & leaving out on a scenic ride around 1130 - ending up at our place sometime between 2 & 3 for a cookout. If you want to join us, PM me with an email address & I'll forward the details that I've already sent out to the current Georgia riders on the roster that Outlawjessejames put together awhile back. Hoping to meet some more GA & AL Road Glide Enthusiasts!

·
Registered
853 Posts
Just a heads up, especially for those seeing this for the 1st time, Mary Anne and I and I will be hosting a local Shark riders meet / ride / BBQ this Saturday, 1 June. We'll be meeting at Xtreme rider in Warm Springs, GA around 1030 & leaving out on a scenic ride around 1130 - ending up at our place sometime between 2 & 3 for a cookout. If you want to join us, PM me with an email address & I'll forward the details that I've already sent out to the current Georgia riders on the roster that Outlawjessejames put together awhile back. Hoping to meet some more GA & AL Road Glide Enthusiasts![/QU

FinsUp!!! and I will be there with bells on! Ok, Janine would never wear bells but I would!!! :D:D:D:D

·
Registered
1,227 Posts
I'm in.... Can't wait to have a nice relaxing weekend.:D

·
Registered
1,783 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
got cher emails

JtB
Great! Welcome to bring your better half - Mary Anne would love to have more female company. DC-3Mek is bringing along FinsUP!!! (his better half) as well. Won't be a wild party or anything close, just good times & good fellowship with a little of all of our favorite beverages tossed in!

·
Super Moderator
10,222 Posts
As I tole DC , we don't drink , and if she knew there was booze ahead of time she wouldn't go ..

I never know what she's gonna do , we were sposed to ride all day Saturday and Monday , didn't happen ..

We'll see what shakes out here tomorrow

JtB

·
Registered
1,783 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Completely understand that Jack. Mary Anne doesn't touch the stuff either, however, can't promise it won't be there (at my place after the ride). However, I've offered anyone (up to 4 or 5 folks) who indulges free room & board for the night as I don't want anything bad happening.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Please send me the info! I didn't realize it was an organized thing, I live in the Marietta area and would love to come down to say hello. I just got back Monday from DC and didn't get enough time in on my bike ;-)

My personal email is [email protected]

·
Registered
1,783 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Please send me the info! I didn't realize it was an organized thing, I live in the Marietta area and would love to come down to say hello. I just got back Monday from DC and didn't get enough time in on my bike ;-)

My personal email is [email protected]
LP - love to have ya! I wouldn't go so far as to say this is "organized" :) More like a "loosely laid plan"! I had to make a quick run to Fayetteville, NC and am riding back now. Will forward email trail via the email you provided.

·
Registered
853 Posts
It even has an element of Freaky Techie-Outer-space-Spy-Thingy goin' on!!! You'll understand when you see it......one hint.....think "ET phone home" and Meteoroids!!!:D:D:D:D

·
Registered
853 Posts
Jack, if'n ya do show up, if you want to meet up with us to ride down there, you could show up at Great South Harley Davidson at 9:30 we're gonna eat some grub there then head down to Warm Springs.

Which way you comin?.....if'n ya come!?

·
Super Moderator
10,222 Posts
I B coming up 85 , if'n I come Waffle House at the exit always werrkkksx for me

unless they feedin at Great South

I letcha knoe

I can be there in two hours or so

Freakin GPS just squatted

goona snatch the battree and see if it re sets

JtB

1 - 20 of 60 Posts