Road Glide banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am not sure if there is meeting point or time for members in daytona
if not, we should! It would be nice chat a little. Pm me if interested!
I will be there Sunday.

·
Registered
478 Posts
See the posting about meeting HERE. Both Saturdays at the Target, 2380 International Speedway Blvd Daytona Beach, FL 32114, across from the speedway at 10:30AM.

·
Shark of the Month October 13
7,698 Posts
Don't worry about it. You're allowed 2 more mistakes before you have to give us your bike, and four more before we come take your wife.

·
Super Moderator
12,433 Posts
Don't worry about it. You're allowed 2 more mistakes before you have to give us your bike, and four more before we come take your wife.
Notice they take the bike before the wife, if it were the other way around you'd probably see a few bad post, lol. :rolleyes:

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
323 Posts
Daytona is going to be busy this year, locals here are saying everything is booked, looks like we may be getting back to the way it used to be, last few have not had a stellar turn out it will be great for many hurting businesses and will keep people working. Thank you to all attending for helping keep people employed, have a good time weather looks like its going to be nice.

·
Registered
26 Posts
I'll be there for Bike Week. Did not know there was a gathering spot for RG'rs. Will try to stop by and meet you all. Good to put a face with a poster. Is the Target East or West of the Speedway - just don't recall seeing one but then again, I really have not been looking for a Target when in the area. I presume its on the North side of the Blvd????

·
Registered
1,847 Posts

·
Registered
478 Posts
I'll be there for Bike Week. Did not know there was a gathering spot for RG'rs. Will try to stop by and meet you all. Good to put a face with a poster. Is the Target East or West of the Speedway - just don't recall seeing one but then again, I really have not been looking for a Target when in the area. I presume its on the North side of the Blvd????
Right across from the Speedway not quite a mile East of I-95.

·
Super Moderator
12,433 Posts
you can't make the 2nd weekend , I was looking forward to seeing what you've done to it since the meet up , oh well
I had to do the first week, they changed my schedule at work. Are you doing SWIII? If all else fails I'll be at Biketoberfest again. I'd like to see Your bike now also, though my wallet is probably staying healthy from the ideas for improvements I won't see. :D

·
Registered
1,847 Posts
I had to do the first week, they changed my schedule at work. Are you doing SWIII? If all else fails I'll be at Biketoberfest again. I'd like to see Your bike now also, though my wallet is probably staying healthy from the ideas for improvements I won't see. :D

not doing SWIII , we go to North Carolina every July with friends for last 15 years , I'd do SW if they ever got it close enough I could take off just a few days and go , but they plan it so you need 9 days from Florida and it just isn't worth the time to me

1 - 17 of 17 Posts