·
Shark of the Month October 13
6,949 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Is Surgical Weight Management Right For You? Find Out Here
Florida Bariatric Center

Sponsored Post
by Florida Bariatric Center

The above is the latest of the many commercial advertisements that our beloved corporate ownership chooses to bombard us with. Surgical weight loss and Camrys seem to be the "hot" ads on here lately. At first I didn't see any connection with the two, but upon further review it starts to make sense. A few of us on here (including myself) would actually need surgical weight loss in order to FIT in a Camry! Oh how I long for the pre-corporate ownership days, when former owner (Billy) would only allow ads that targeted Road Glide riders with parts and accessories for our bikes.

In case you didn't see it, as they apparently pulled the announcement down right after they posted it, our esteemed corporate ownership is going to make significant changes to this site in terms of it's total platform and software. They indicated that the changes would be implemented one day this month, but already they've taken down the whole first section (New member check in; Member news; BOM, etc. So they post an announcement of upcoming changes along with a glowing prognostication of how wonderful the site was going to be after the changes were made, and how they were going to do this without any interruptions of the site .... and then within a couple of days, they eradicated the whole section of our site that had that announcement along with other important subsections. Wow, they're off to a good start! Remember the last time they decided to make changes, it was a total mess. Will the changes be implemented in a way that doesn't screw up our enjoyment of the site this time??? One can hope, but I'm a big believer in history repeating itself. Personally, I think that placing a wager that Cuzn' Eddie will keep his soft tail and ride it happily for the next 10 years would be a much safer bet.

It's all about additional revenue enhancement, nothing more, nothing less. Keep your fingers crossed that they don't "F" this up so bad that we'll all be forced to return to carrier pigeons to communicate with each other.

·
Registered
4,215 Posts
I seen the title and immediately thought Eddybwas shopping. Glad to see he was at least part of this post.

You know. Vbulletin is not hard to set up. We do have options.

·
Registered
4,585 Posts
I saw the title and thought it would read on, SE keeps the softail but gets a Challanger!

Surgical weight loss, Camrys and if the add hair transplants I will know that I have died and gone to heaven!!! :wink::wink::wink:

·
Registered
4,215 Posts
I saw the title and thought it would read on, SE keeps the softail but gets a Challanger!

Surgical weight loss, Camrys and if the add hair transplants I will know that I have died and gone to heaven!!! :wink::wink::wink:
I'm hoping for the penis enlargement and some extends. The wife is tired of all this disappointment.

We were talking about the new Wonder Woman movie coming out. She asked if I'd do her. (Gal Gadot).

I didnt blink when I said id have no issues disappointing her.

·
Registered
160 Posts
I'm hoping for the penis enlargement and some extends. The wife is tired of all this disappointment.

We were talking about the new Wonder Woman movie coming out. She asked if I'd do her. (Gal Gadot).

I didnt blink when I said id have no issues disappointing her.

I don't care who you are, now dat's funny right dare.... Get r done....:grin::grin:

Why does everything good always have to get jacked up by corporate greed?? Keep me updated on the meeting to discuss the new launch of the new forum... by the bikers.... for the bikers... with liberty, justice, a few pics, some quality harassment and fun had by all!!!>:)

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
having been in the graphic arts business for 45 years, every time i see notice of an update i cringe.
adobe used us as beta testers (and we actually paid them) for decades. almost every update was to fix a bug they created, all in the name of shaking us down for another couple hundy every 9 months.

i don't think it's a coincidence that youtube and a bunch of other sites are forcing software upgrades on the masses. just another way to get new algorithms online so they can gather more data and more advertising revenue.

they're just finding ways to circumvent ad blockers and privacy concerns.

...but there's always farcebook lol

1 - 10 of 10 Posts