Road Glide banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bought my first Road Glide Custom 3 weeks ago and can not stand it stock. After three weeks of searching and asking you guys for advice I have finally ordered some stuff. Hopefully should have everything installed with in three weeks.

Parts ordered
Dragos Dragula 2-1 exhaust (chrome with black tips)
14" Paul Yaffe OEM Monkey Bars (black)
Magnum brake and clutch cables (black pearl)
Alloy Art LED front blinkers (black)
HD daymaker LED headlamp (black)
Arlen Ness teardrop rad III mirrors (black)
HD blade lever set (black)
Arlen Ness deep cut fusion grips (black/chrome)
Screaming Eagle heavy breather (chrome)
Mustang wide tripper solo seat w/backrest and passenger seat
Klock Werks 8.5" windshield

Still trying to figure out what I want to do with the back part as far as lighting and license plate goes. Hopefully get that figured out in the next couple days

Attachments

·
Registered
399 Posts
Welcome to the tank from Cumming, GA. You are off to a great start. You will love the Dragula setup. Add TMan 555TQ cams to the mix and twist it hard. Enjoy the ride.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Finally decided on exhaust (MGS) and intake (SE Heavy Breather)

Attachments

·
Shark of the Quarter Apr-Jun13
1,053 Posts

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Welcome to the forum, this should be a good build to watch. I have a suggestion on the license plate. Check out the Yaffe Stealth license plate which comes in black and chrome. I have one before before I frenched the license plate when I replaced the rear fender. My wife also has one on her SG CVO and it really looks clean and is priced well. Here is a link: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/PAUL-YAFFE-BAGGER-PYO-BLACK-STEALTH-III-LICENSE-PLATE-FRAME-4-HARLEY-FLHX-/121079756767
That is the license plate (USLP3) I am wanting but it has been on back order for the last two months.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts