Road Glide banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
6,579 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I took the Sofa in for the '17 Recall check and all is fine - Worked out a deal with the Shop to throw my new Engine guard on while it was being "recall checked" and they hooked me up - All I have left to do is get the Edge Cut Brake Lever and I am good with the Cosmetics - Then comes the Fullsac CVO Cores and the bike is done for the season and just in time for SW

While I loved the Beast, this M8 might just be Top 3 Fav HDs I have owned - Still loving this 107 even in stock build.......

Attachments

·
Registered
1,795 Posts
Looks good...

Reactions: SteadyEddie

·
Registered
3,033 Posts
Haven't seen that guard Eddie. Looks like you'd get more leg room with pegs. If so taller riders could benefit. I like it man

·
Registered
113 Posts
How do you like that windshield? Is that the Memphis Shades 6.5"?

·
Registered
890 Posts
Nice bike, i really like those handlebars and the windshield.

Reactions: ncmedic69

·
Registered
7,572 Posts
That Shark is looking real good Eddie!
I bet it's almost time to sell it for a New One.
Just Busting Your Chops Bro!
Enjoy it!
Mike U.

·
Registered
6,579 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Haven't seen that guard Eddie. Looks like you'd get more leg room with pegs. If so taller riders could benefit. I like it man
I am going back and forth if I want pegs or not - I am 5'11 and with the CVO seat and 9 inch Bars, my legs STREEEEEETCH to make the Guard

·
Registered
6,579 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
How do you like that windshield? Is that the Memphis Shades 6.5"?
Yes it is and I dig it the most - Not a total isolated pocket but not a tornado in my face - Just enough to remind yourself you are riding _ The majority of the wind hit the top of the noggin

·
Registered
6,579 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thx Guys, I am pretty damn happy with how this scoot is turning out - While I miss the 130/140......I love the smooth, easy quiet and relaxing that this M8 is - Just enough parts from the old Beast and just enough new is making this bike a lot of fun for me

·
Registered
6,627 Posts
I am going back and forth if I want pegs or not - I am 5'11 and with the CVO seat and 9 inch Bars, my legs STREEEEEETCH to make the Guard
Get the adjustable peg then you don't need to stretch. Nice bike.

·
Registered
6,579 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Tues will be (1) Month on the M8 and turned over 1200 on the clock today - Need to do my 1K mile service this week - Anyone know if there is anything funky with the M8 over the 103 in terms of the 3 holes and such? - I doubt it but, it is HD after all......

1 - 20 of 28 Posts