Road Glide banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who's going?

I thought we needed a thread on this. I seen a few people comment in the CD thread.

I'll be there on Tuesday the 4th. Staying until Sunday the 9th. We stay at the Quality Inn @ 380 Steinwehr Ave. Last hotel before the battlefields.

Any time is likely good for me. I'm with a group of about 15. 1 other Shark.

·
Registered
4,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
4,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Cool, gonna try to see if my buddy wants to go, never been there for bike week.
This is our 11th year going. Always a great time. There's a large group of us that go so its always a good time.

·
Registered
98 Posts
I will probably ride out there Saturday if I have nothing else going. Only about an hour from home so it makes for a nice ride.

·
Registered
2,084 Posts
July 6th to the 9th is the official event dates.

Hell yeah! Will not take anymore time from work, but may arrange for Friday PM and most of the day on Saturday. Got to pick wife up from airport in DC Sat night. Crap!

I know he will for sure. We're gonna have a bitch fest about Battlefield Harley.
You better believe it, brother.

·
Registered
1,572 Posts
Don't know how to do it, but this thread should probably be moved to: "Organize Rides Here" section.
That said, I will be down for a day. Not sure yet exactly what day, will either be 6,7 or 8th. Will depend on Weather and work. I will post up closer to the event once I know for sure what I am doing.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts