Road Glide banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,313 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well fellas I am looking forward to Gettysburg bike week next week, and any good recommendation for food establishments in town, I will be staying in town, wondering if any shark tank members are meeting at a certain place, possible to meet and greet. Thanks.

·
Registered
4,272 Posts
I'll be there Wednesday to Sunday. I'm a fan of O'rourke's. Used to go to the Avenue for breakfast but 2 years ago a waitress said we were a pain in the ass and wished we'd leave and never come back. Now I ride out of town for breakfast.

·
Registered
2,313 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Sounds good to me, I am arriving on Thursday and leaving Sunday, guess O'Rourkes will be on my list , thanks hope to see you there as well. I will look up some places out of town to eat some breakfast as well, what the hell,i don't want to be a pain in the ass either lol.

·
Registered
2,313 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Just had the pleasure of meeting RFG7680 face to face with his wife, what great people, it's really nice to put faces to screen names, I really enjoyed there company, looking forward to meeting a few more members, these simple things in life for me are important, it's all about great people you meet, maybe next year my wife can come and meet them as well, so far so good enjoying Gettysburg.

·
Registered
4,272 Posts
Just had the pleasure of meeting RFG7680 face to face with his wife, what great people, it's really nice to put faces to screen names, I really enjoyed there company, looking forward to meeting a few more members, these simple things in life for me are important, it's all about great people you meet, maybe next year my wife can come and meet them as well, so far so good enjoying Gettysburg.
Really nice meeting with you guys. Also great people. Love this lifestyle. Never a shortage of great people. We'll see ya Saturday at the Pike.

·
Registered
360 Posts
Seems we have multiple thread on this...here is my reply to the other one:

We spent the day up there today, some at the dealer and some at the Allstar. Great weather and good times with a freind and my son-he's 18 and this was his first MC rally. He is riding a super clean 2003 883 100th anniversary edition sporty we picked up for him a few weeks ago. Even though there were many bigger, better, faster, and prettier bikes there, he felt like a bad-ass on his first Harley so that was pretty cool!

I'll see you all in the morning!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts