Road Glide banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,581 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone headed to Gettysburg for their bike weekend?
Might roll into town for the day on Friday...

·
Registered
1,581 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I believe Carlisle dates are July 19-21. I am probably headed to this as well, on Saturday the 20th.

·
Registered
6,081 Posts
Gettysburg is July 11 to 14. I usually head up for one day, but I don't think I'll make it this year. I leave for vacation on the 14th so I won't have time.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Just a heads up for those of you planning to attend Carlisle Bike Fest. They have canceled that show this year.
I do believe you are correct, I didn't see it on their schedule this year. Wife and I went last year and it was disappointing, very few vendors and attendance.

·
Registered
43 Posts
I'll be in Gettysburg. We go every year. Camp at Granite hill. Hit me up if you get in. Hopefully I can meet up.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App
Wife and I plan on heading over there on Saturday to watch the parade and get a bite to eat, not sure about coming over to see the band Saturday night at the campground at this point, but plans may change until then.

·
Registered
406 Posts
Not really related, but a group of us rode to York and Gettysburg last week for the 4th, What a cool town and Battlefield HD was great Dealership. I don't how many bikes go to this or how crowded if is for the bike rally, but I could see that town getting pretty jammed up with traffic. I might be wrong , I would like another reason to go back to Gettysburg someday so if this is a good rally ,maybe it could be in my future.

·
Registered
405 Posts
Group of us riding up tomorrow AM. Can't wait.

·
Registered
70 Posts
I might head up Saturday, anyone heading up from the Southern Delaware area Saturday morning let me know
I am hoping to be leaving around 9am on Saturday. I was thinking of taking US1 across. I am meeting up with someone on RT.30 in Manchester MD along the way. It's about 1/2 hour south of Gettysburg.

If you want we can meet up at 301, 40, 95, or Rommel's in New Castle.

·
Registered
2,220 Posts
I am hoping to be leaving around 9am on Saturday. I was thinking of taking US1 across. I am meeting up with someone on RT.30 in Manchester MD along the way. It's about 1/2 hour south of Gettysburg.

If you want we can meet up at 301, 40, 95, or Rommel's in New Castle.
I've had to cancel my plans! Sucks, but I won't be able to make it this weekend at all.

Hope you have a great time!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts