Road Glide banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone been through Glide, OR.?

I am headed to an ABATE rally this weekend just north of Waldport; it's called Beavercreek. Its a Friday thru Sunday campout with live bands, bike Rodeo, bike show, vendors on site, giant Bonfire...etc.

Well, after leaving there on Sunday, I am thinking of heading through the town of Glide before heading back north through Prineville.

Glide isn't very big... but, how could I pass up riding my new Glide through Glide?

·
Registered
93 Posts
Haven't been to Glide, but enjoyed a few Beaver Creek bonfires is years past! One year it was topped with an old wooden boat. Another they backed up a hot rod with an exhaust flame thrower to touch off the pile..... Fun times. Enjoy!!! Uhhhh Don't park your Shark too close....... Its hot>:)

·
Registered
4,115 Posts
Oh yeah, hell'a weenie roast and watching the titty bacon back up all at once and of course the toasted buns after that.
The closest good food is the bar by the Waldorf Inn, which is also bikes friendly.
Never stopped in Glide

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Haven't been to Glide, but enjoyed a few Beaver Creek bonfires is years past! One year it was topped with an old wooden boat. Another they backed up a hot rod with an exhaust flame thrower to touch off the pile..... Fun times. Enjoy!!! Uhhhh Don't park your Shark too close....... Its hot>:)
I was there for both those events, both the boat and the hotrod.

I think the boat on the fire was either my first or second year there. Other than the years I have gone to Sturgis, I have been at Beavercreek.
You going this year?

·
Registered
93 Posts
I was there for both those events, both the boat and the hotrod.

I think the boat on the fire was either my first or second year there. Other than the years I have gone to Sturgis, I have been at Beavercreek.
You going this year?
Nope. Going to work......

·
Registered
15 Posts
I had no idea where it was until I googled it. Surprise, I’ve been through it a couple times and I don’t remember the town. I DO remember the East - West road (Hwy 138) between Roseburg, OR and Hwy97. What an awesome area and is on my bucket list to ride again! Goes close to Crater Lk. and follows a beautiful river! (The Umpqua?)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts