Road Glide banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
8,397 Posts
Looking for stock gloss black lower legs for my '12 glide. Take the matching upper cans too.
Have you thought about using Plasti- dip ? A lot folks going that route with good results.

·
Registered
498 Posts
Looking for stock gloss black lower legs for my '12 glide. Take the matching upper cans too.
I bought mine from a guy out of TX that has factory take offs powder coated gloss black and re sales them. I got lowers and upper cans for $115 to the door. Was a good guy to deal with and great price. If your interested ill see if I can find his info

·
Registered
18 Posts
I bought mine from a guy out of TX that has factory take offs powder coated gloss black and re sales them. I got lowers and upper cans for $115 to the door. Was a good guy to deal with and great price. If your interested ill see if I can find his info

Im interested.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
498 Posts
Mark Jones cell is 972-965-5638. Hopefully he still has some

·
Registered
492 Posts
My cousins made his black with a few coats of plastidip. Looks good since last summer.

·
Registered
8,397 Posts
My cousins made his black with a few coats of plastidip. Looks good since last summer.
There have been a few guys on this forum using Plasti-dip on their scoots. They all said that it holds up very well and looks great. For the price of a couple cans of spray, this is the route I'm going when I find time. I thought about powder ,but that's a lot of work to go through to have them chip up a few months down the road.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts