Road Glide banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
another cam post! haha! :D

Im going to be slapping in some cams on bike and have been looking at the GMR577 cam. Does anyone have these on their bike, how do you guys like them? Any opinions? I want to use something diff from the usual but i have looked at the TW222, TW555, 57H, TC24D also...

I dont have any engine work besides PCV, true duels and air cleaner. Looking at getting some head work done in the future and high cp pistons, keeping the bike at 103.

Anyone with a similar build, info, tips, etc. I want to hear what you guys think.

Thanks in advance.

·
Premium Member
3,115 Posts
I would advise to call and talk to Steve at GMR since that is his cam. He is likely to know more about it than anyone else.

817-741-2000

Drew

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I would advise to call and talk to Steve at GMR since that is his cam. He is likely to know more about it than anyone else.

817-741-2000

Drew
Drew,
I will soon. I want to see if anyones had experience with them.
Thanks!

·
Premium Member
3,115 Posts
I spoke with him about cams and that was what he recommended to me as well. As far as engines go, he knows his stuff. Of course, when someone asks me about wheels, mine are always the best so you know how that goes. ;)

Drew

·
Registered
25 Posts
another cam post! haha! :D

Im going to be slapping in some cams on bike and have been looking at the GMR577 cam. Does anyone have these on their bike, how do you guys like them? Any opinions? I want to use something diff from the usual but i have looked at the TW222, TW555, 57H, TC24D also...

I dont have any engine work besides PCV, true duels and air cleaner. Looking at getting some head work done in the future and high cp pistons, keeping the bike at 103.

Anyone with a similar build, info, tips, etc. I want to hear what you guys think.

Thanks in advance.
In a 103 they would work best at 10:5 to 1. I have a brand new set for sale that I purchased for a 110 but built a 124 instead.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts