Road Glide banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
909 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking a Go pro mount that some of you have used I'm mounting it on the handlebars and I have factory 47s bars pics and in put would be great. I don't like Go pro plastic handle bar mount and I can't find a metal type

Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4,842 Posts
I don't have a go pro but if I did that looks like the way to mount it, nice looking pieces.

·
Registered
909 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Looks good only problem it only Goes up to an inch and a quarter my handlebars are an inch and a 1/2

·
Registered
2,742 Posts
Looks good only problem it only Goes up to an inch and a quarter my handlebars are an inch and a 1/2

I don't have a GoPro myself as I have one made by Drift. I talked to them once about possibly making it to fit my Drift, but they are GoPro specific. Might be worth contacting them and letting them know what you need.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
639 Posts
Does the ram mount go to inchanahalf I had one on the taper for my buky bars I do believe

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
909 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I don't have a GoPro myself as I have one made by Drift. I talked to them once about possibly making it to fit my Drift, but they are GoPro specific. Might be worth contacting them and letting them know what you need.

I don't know

·
Premium Member
525 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
I tried the Rick-Rak mount and really wanted it to work because of the POV, but there was so much vibration it wasn't even worth watching the videos. I verified it was installed correctly and nice and tight, but no change. The highway bar also has some vibration, but is a "little" better.

I then tried the hogtag collar mount and that has worked great - no vibration to speak of. I use it with the GoPro remote. Other than that, I have found the helmet mount to be the other good place for the camera.

·
Registered
4,410 Posts
I have not had good results mounting my GoPro on a bike. The vibes get in the video. I use helmet or chest mount depending what I want to capture.

·
Registered
46 Posts
I bought the large bar mount for my F47 bars which is for really for roll bars and stuff on trucks it works pretty well however the handlebar mount is the most shaky of all the spots I've tried. I like to put it on the engine guards or my helmet for best results.

·
Registered
2,388 Posts
Look at the RAM ball mounts. They work as well if not beter than the GoPro mounts.

The pinch on bar mount is real stable and it's easy on and easy off. I use on on my FXR, mostly for the phone, but sometimes for the GoPro camera.

·
Registered
684 Posts
I'm surprised Spazz hasn't posted on this subject.

He has a mount that he used on his Gear360 and that vid was awesome. I dont know but perhaps the company that made that mount also makes one for the GOPRO.

Mike

·
Registered
5 Posts
I third the hogcollar mount. I have tried a bunch and this is the only one that really gives you a quality video without all the vibration.

·
Registered
31 Posts
I don’t have a go pro, but my mount is on the inside of my right highway bar. I get little to no vibration. I guess the weight of my leg on the bar calms the vibration. Have an excellent view too. Just see part of the front wheel, shot some nice video with it there.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts