Road Glide banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
909 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well hate to see this but it has come.the harley dealer in brookly ny had closed last year and they reopened as a victory dealer but its not happing so he is closing the doors for good on feb 29,2011 so he is selling everything
not alot of victory but alot of harley stuff i was there and i saw and helped him pull stuff out of the basement and storage (his name is JR (718) 851-6666
i saw a couple of new rhinehart exhaust 3.5in he had and v&h stuff
alot of evo stuff he was a harley dealer for over 30yrs So there is alot of stuff just tell him anthony gave you guys the number

·
Registered
2,012 Posts
Was Saddened about his closing

I went out to NY last summer. Crossing the Brooklyn Bridge on my Harley, and stopping in to get a T shirt had been on my Bucket list for about 5 years. Went out and crossed the bridge last summer, the Harley Dealer had closed. Went to Katz Deli for a sandwich.

·
Registered
753 Posts
I have seen that happen over here too... People jump on the Victory Bandwagon and don't think about what's next. IMO Victory is a OK bike, but trying to measure them selfs with the MoCo is a bad idea... Every bike has it's place, but for one to try to take over for the other is a bad idea IMO. Besides that the Ness Clan is jacking up the look for Victory.

I'm sorry for the dude that has to close his doors after 30 years... that really sucks. I hope he made his preparations beforehand to retire or so.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts