Road Glide banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Shark of the Month September 13
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've very much enjoyed and benefitted from this forum. Thought I'd contribute my build progress. I pick her up next week and will post pictures.

Again, thanks to all who contribute and allow others to learn tips and tricks.

Josh
LTC US Army
Bragg

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
12,315 Posts
Welcome from Florida, I'm subscribing, looking forward to seeing the build, also must admit I'm just a little envious... :eek:

·
Registered
1,597 Posts
Welcome. You'll have some sweet ride. Please post the pics right side up though. We want to check this scoot out!

·
Registered
1,870 Posts
Welcome from DFW looking forward to seeing your build complete.

·
Shark of the Month September 13
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks everyone. Doc's Performance will (fine)tune her next month and I'll have the numbers. ET2Delivery: 1 week. I'm so dama excited.

Started with a '13 FLTRX ABS, SEC, CRUISE vivid blk
Now making her "The Only 1":
Blacked out, period. Really, every bolt, every shiny part...black. Except for agitator rotors and engine fins. At least this is my instruction to the builder(!):cool:
SE120R (06/13) + appropriate SE induction, injectors, clutch, etc.
Fullsac DX ceramic headers w/ full round Xover, w/SE ceramic shields
Rinehart 4"
Baddad full fender with Auto Hide A Plate, specially designed Bar(Screamin Eagle script) and Shield(Harley Davidson) LED brake light flush in fender -- (OEM rear fender I'm making into a wall mounted light (running lights work + LED spots left and right (when successful, I'll post picks)
Baddad extended side covers
Baddad extended bags with LED run/turn/brake WillieG skulls
Klockwerks slicer fender covers black ice Agitator rim
Klockwerks 8" Flare Black
Marty's Gauge service to red/white needles - swapped white face with RGU blk
'13 RG CVO bars internally wired
RG CVO Black/Grey seats
TTS Mastertune
Progressive Monotubes, 944s
Daymakers ( just installed on my RGU and love them!)
RFPBR300x2amp J&M Rokkers 7.25" front w/red LED rings (ill install sound system) - for under 60 Mph riding
No lower fairing or rear speakers - not worth it, I want the 120 to rule the sound waves around me ;-)
Radio Shack Siren Kit (care of Roadglide.org ;-) best and simplest mod I did on RGU!

Attachments

·
Registered
4,914 Posts
Was just talking to a salesman from my dealer the other day about a project like this. I need a "Jealous" button. Would be nice to have a 2nd bike set up like yours for those long day trips I like to take.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Nice job on the build list! Looking forward to seeing pictures when it is done!

1 - 20 of 47 Posts