Road Glide banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
myself and some friends (all coupies ) are going to Milwaukee on friday for the weekend will be hitting the museum of course but was enquiring about some good bars we are staying at the hilton downtown and wont have a car any help would be awesome.

Thanks Troy

ps. if you plan on comming to kansas city let me know i am a police officer in kansas city and know all the good places to go and all the hole in the wall places to ,i perfer the hole in the wall

·
Registered
149 Posts
N. Old World 3rd St.

You are staying about 6 blocks from a great area along the Milwaukee River.
Go east 2 blocks and north 4-5 blocks and hit N. Old World 3rd St. Many nice bars and restaurants in that area. Take your pick, in a 4 block area many nice places.

Molly's = great happy hour and great deals on seafood appetizers.
Mader's = classic German food, I recommend the pork hocks, washed down with Pauliner hefe weissen.
Karl Ratzches = German food, excellent. A little dressier than Maders, but like taking a step into a Bavarian lodge. it is on the east side of the river on Mason Ave./St.

Can't go wrong along that stretch of the river...east side of Old World has view of river and usually great happy hour deals on food and drink.

Have fun and enjoy your visit to Mecca....(home of HD) :)

·
Super Moderator
2,870 Posts
+1 on the Safe House. Any place that throws me out for unruly behavior has got my respect and admiration.

Be sure to go to Leon's for some frozen custard too!

·
Registered
366 Posts
If you go to the safehouse you better know the password to get in. Its a really cool spy themed bar. I know it but am not about to tell you without some money being exchanged. lol

·
Registered
86 Posts
IronHorse close to HD museum.
Rock Bottom Brewery on River
Airport Lounge.
Have fun.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts