Road Glide banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, yesterday cruisin at about 80 on I-40 headed back to Texas we got hit by a tractor trailer recap that blew right in front of us. Being a truck driver, I hate recaps...but blown tires happen, so what can u do. The front fender is trashed, left saddlebag and left hwy peg is somewhere in pieces on the highway, and front fairing and left side cover were broken. The rear fender hit a smaller piece and bent it up also...all in all no one was hurt, bike stayed up, and never dropped my cheeseburger. With all the damage and aspirations of doing something different...I want to add stretched bags, fenders, and side covers. I am leaning toward Mutazu because from reading here on the site most people seem to be mostly satisfied. They are already painted vivid black (I know..might not be perfect) so hopefully install and go...I ride to damn much to be calm cool and collective while staring at my bike in a body shop(lol). Has anyone used their outer fairng or should I buy that from the MoCo? 12weeks to wait for a painted MoCo fairing doesn't settle well so I am looking for options. Gimme some feedback please...I would love some TopShop gear, but I just dont if that stuff is in the cards right now...maybe the insurance will be generous...lol

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
Damn than sucks, glad you are alright. I'm sure someone will drop in the thread with a used outer fairing. I've seen them on here a few times. Good luck with the rebuild.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts