Road Glide banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Another former loyal victory rider here. Yes that’s right. I’ve had enough of the debunked Polaris corporation and switched to the dark side. Well the 2020 matte grey Harley Davidson badass Road Glide side. Glad to be here. Love the accessories offered for Harley bikes. It’s amazing how exciting it is when you own a supported piece of equipment. Have a good a day. Your Ex US NAVY (SWCC) Special Boat Unit 20. Little creek Virginia. 1990-1998.

·
Registered
7,181 Posts
Welcome and congrats on your new bike.

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
Hello and welcome.

Get ready to open up that wallet. You are about to go down a crazy rabbit hole chasing and looking at parts. We are very good at making that happen. These bastards did it to me lol

Reactions: Jacksprat56

·
Registered
7,540 Posts
Welcome, from New York, to The Greatest Forum on The Internet!
Congrats on The New Glide.
From One Veteran to Another, Thank You for Your Service.
Mike U.

·
Registered
552 Posts
Welcome from northern Illinois

·
Registered
1,928 Posts
Congrats & welcome from SC. You’re going to love the new ride!

·
Registered
4,386 Posts
Thank you for your service.

Welcome to the forum from NE Ohio. Congrats on the new bike.

·
Registered
890 Posts
Welcome aboard sir! thank you so much for your service. Enjoy the ride, you'll love the GLIDE!

·
Registered
1,053 Posts
I was thiiiiiiiiiiis close to pulling the trigger on a Victory XCT with 21" front wheel before deciding on my Harley Road Glide. There were definitely pluses and minuses to each brand, but the deciding factor was dealer network and support. I think it was a couple weeks after I bought my Shark that Victory announced it was shutting down. Dodged that bullet!

Welcome to the tank, from Idaho!

Reactions: RFG7680

·
Registered
3,245 Posts
Congrats, Welcome to the Tank from Texas and enjoy!

·
Registered
2,927 Posts
Welcome , lot of group think here we may do different things to them, but at the core we are devoted to the Shark

·
Registered
2,844 Posts
Welcome from the farm fields of central Indiana and congrats! Most importantly: THANK YOU FOR YOUR SERVICE TO OUR COUNTRY!!!!!!!

1 - 20 of 35 Posts