Road Glide banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite BOTM winner for the year of 2021 HERE!
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
372 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For those looking to replace their batteries; I needed to replace the battery in my '00 Heritage and was going to go to BatteryMart but while doing a Google search found an outfit called Chromebattery. Did a little research and read the reviews. Looked like a good outfit with great customer service and their batteries are considerably cheaper and come with an 60 day, no questions asked, return or replacement money back guarantee. The batteries also have a 18 month warranty. The batteries are made in the USA and they offer free shipping. They are AGM batteries and it came fully charged and ready to install. Ordered the battery from them ($62-310CCAs) and got it in 3 days.

FYI, a new battery for my '!3 RGU is $77 and comes with 385CCAs.

If you go to their web-site make sure you click on the HD icon to find your battery. Do not just click on the motorcycle button at the top. If you do that you will get motocross batteries, not Harley batteries.

I have no affiliation with them, just thought I'd pass this on.

·
Registered
205 Posts
Thanks for the Post. They have a battery for my zero turn for $70. $30 cheaper then I paid at Interstate dealer. Had to book mark this for future reference.

·
Registered
372 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Just so you know there web-site only lists batteries to 2013/2012 for Harleys. If you bike is newer than that you may have to call them unless you know what no. you need. I emailed them and suggested they update their web-site to include newer models.

·
Registered
372 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
FYI, below is the response I got from Chrome Battery regarding my suggestions to up-grade the web-site.

"Thank you for the suggestions we will def. incorporate some of these."

·
Registered
196 Posts
LOL. Well they are only 2+ years out of date so don't see what the big deal is. :D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts