Road Glide banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
587 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Seeing as though we are headed into the Winter months, I know many of us will be pulling the trigger on various mods we have up our sleeves. I wanted to see some recommendations for painters you have used in the past that you were very happy with?

·
Registered
367 Posts
Seeing as though we are headed into the Winter months, I know many of us will be pulling the trigger on various mods we have up our sleeves. I wanted to see some recommendations for painters you have used in the past that you were very happy with?
There's only one person I use he's forum member roadhawg (mike) Mikes Hawg paint northern cal. He's a stand up a guy super knowledgeable, quality of his work is IMHO better then cvo paint. Everything I've ever had painted by him has been flawless. I recommend him to everybody I know.

·
Registered
400 Posts
If you are looking for unique, custom one of a kind paint, check out http://www.choppersociety.com/. Bruce is an awesome artist that was an HD mechanic that knows how to paint. And you get what you pay for with him. You will not see another bike on the road with your design. PM me for more info. I live in Cumming.

·
Registered
1,344 Posts
+1 on Mike. I have used him to color match BBP on some parts and he is top notch! and a nice guy as well. :)

·
Registered
3,430 Posts
There's only one person I use he's forum member roadhawg (mike) Mikes Hawg paint northern call. He's a stand up a guy super knowledgeable, quality of his work is IMHO better then cvo paint. Everything I've ever had painted by him has been flawless. I recommend him to everybody I know.
By way of buying your fender, I have experienced Mikes Paint job and it's flawless.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Shark of the Month August 13
3,318 Posts
1 - 9 of 9 Posts