Road Glide banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have pretty much research and asked several question on this and other forum. Now I know what I want and as soon as the financial advisor (wife) gives me the go ahead the build will begin, but I would like to find a awesome and creditable tuner guy to link up with before I start. Does anyone have any experience with anyone around the Tacoma, WA area.

·
Registered
30 Posts
| DYNOSTEVE

I live in Tacoma, and I take mine to Steve in Olympia. He's well known in the area, does great work, and no BS. Give him a call.

·
Registered
453 Posts
I've heard good things (2nd and 3rd hand) about cyclepath in Kirkland for dyno work. You could also call HD street performance and see who they recommend, they are up in Edgewood and I'm sure they have a dyno guy they could recommend.

Or you could hit up Mike S down at Latus in Portland, his reputation is solid.

·
Registered
269 Posts
Or you could hit up Mike S down at Latus in Portland, his reputation is solid.
Haven't heard that name for a few years. From my understanding you will have to specifically ask for him to tune it and you should make your appointment now for a few months in advance. I think racing season is upon us.

·
Registered
1,926 Posts
2 wheel Dyno works in Kirkland. The guy's name is Nels. Used him myself and have never heard of a bad review of his work. Tunes a ton of bikes. V-twin, sport bikes, dirt bikes, you name it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts