Road Glide banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6,528 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Been using the T-Max ECM with autotune for awhile now and I have no real complaints except that the ECM took a shit about 3 weeks back and I have to send the module in for repairs.
Since I just put the new 2015 engine in the bike and I am still using the stock cams I decided to put the stock ECM and 02 sensors back in the bike and buy a Power Vision to be the flash tuner.
I just did all the work today but I haven't had time to take a test ride, I purchased the Power Vision from Fuel Moto and Jamie put in a tune for me. A BIG THUMBS UP to Jamie and the folks at FM they are great to deal with.
Since I don't plan on any big builds the Power Vision should work well for me once I get familiar with the unit, it will just take a little time to figure out all the features and functions.

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
Great choice Mark! I also purchased the PV and TT module from Jamie at FM for my 120ST....GREAT folks at FM and very helpful with answering any questions that might come up... Don't hesitate to call Jamie....

·
Registered
941 Posts
purchased the Power Vision from Fuel Moto and Jamie put in a tune for me. A BIG THUMBS UP to Jamie and the folks at FM they are great to deal with. ...
Me as well. But, ...
... have not been on the forum lately.
You went with a 103 instead of a 107!? Why and where do you explain this ? ? ?

·
Registered
635 Posts
I have the PV as well and love it. I started with a base map, and had it dynoed a few months ago. Runs much better after the dyno. I do think I'll add target tune eventually. Buddy of mine added TT and said it made a huge difference

·
Super Moderator
12,295 Posts
Let us know how it works out. I have the T Max in my 2010 but I'm seriously considering the Vance & Hines FP3 for my 2016.

·
Registered
6,528 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Me as well. But, ...
... have not been on the forum lately.
You went with a 103 instead of a 107!? Why and where do you explain this ? ? ?
Pretty easy to explain.
I bought a new 2015 103 HO engine from Spazz who by the way was great to deal with.
It would cost me just about as much to do a 107 build as it would to put in a new engine and there isn't that much of a difference between a 103 and 107.
Beside if I did the 107 build I would still have the higher mileage lower end crank and bearings and stock heads from the original engine, the 2015 103 HO is new top and bottom.
I do have a brand new set of Dragos cams that I can put in the 103 but the OEM cams on the 2015 engine don't seem that bad for my riding style so I'm not sure if I am going to do the cam swap or not.
The T-max just quit working, the bike wouldn't start and I couldn't link my PC to the T-Max module, I plugged in my OEM ECM and the bike started right up so figuring that I am not going to do much in mods I would stick with the OEM ECM and 02 sensors and just use the PV to flash the ECM.
I didn't get target tune.

·
Registered
6,528 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I haven't mounted the PV or check out any of the functions but I did flash the ECM and the bike is running fine so I am happy with the PV and the tune that Jamie at FM set up for my bike.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts