Road Glide banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Here is a video from a ride to the Hideaway Grill in Cave Creek AZ. Shot with 3M mount on the top of my helmet, seemed to stay on pretty good. Used 1080 wide view. Tried to keep some of the exhaust sound but still had some wind noise.

http://youtu.be/Ho8l31CjZCY

Better quality

·
Super Moderator
1,776 Posts
Thanks, I needed that little video fix. -25C today.

Calgaryglide

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
Enjoyed the video! Nice riding looking backward too : ) And, liked the music. My Shazam didn't recognize it - who was that?

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Enjoyed the video! Nice riding looking backward too : ) And, liked the music. My Shazam didn't recognize it - who was that?
The vid didn't seem as shaky as when it went on YouTube. I have the frames set at 48fps. Didn't know you could set at 60fps. The song is from a startup artist outside Toronto. Steven Dunn.

·
Registered
1,062 Posts
Very nice may need to use the 1080 wide on my next trip, i used 720 on the first one

·
Registered
1,870 Posts
Very Nice, like the song to!
Looks like fun for all.

·
Registered
1,610 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
Cool video. I did notice the wider you go, the smaller the fairing looks. Since I have an older GoPro at 960p, my fairing seems a little larger. Do like the wide angle though, because you get to see everything around you.

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Wide Angle

I did like the wide angle as you get to see more of the scenery around you. It is somewhat distorted and appears farther away than it actually was, but gives you more of a perspective of what the rider actually sees. More warm blue sky to see as well!!!:D

·
Registered
589 Posts
Here is a video from a ride to the Hideaway Grill in Cave Creek AZ.

Thanks for the video. Are you from that area? Years ago there used to be a place in Cave Creek called the Satisfied Frog that served some pretty good ribs. Wondering if the place still exists. I'll be in the phoenix area next weekend visiting my daughter and her husband.

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Frog

I am here for 6 months in the winter from Nov. 1 to Apr. 30 and spend the rest of my time in Calgary, Canada. I have been down in the Phoenix area for about 20 years. Love it!

I haven't heard of the Satisfied Frog but right next to the Hideaway Grill is the Horny Toad and they do have good ribs as well. Coincidence?:confused:

·
Registered
589 Posts
I remember the Horny Toad and the Satisfied Frog was down the street. There was an outdoor bar area as well that served up their own jalapeno beer. This was ten + years ago so it may have all changed since then. Sorry for side tracking from your video. Az is a great state to ride.

·
Registered
1,744 Posts
Great video

Thanks for the video. Definitely ready for the weather to get a bit warmer in Albuquerque!

·
Registered
100 Posts
Nice video, really really liked the backround music.

What model GoPro did you use ?

1 - 20 of 23 Posts