1,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I clicked over 100,000 HD miles today:
- It took 7 yrs (damn full time job)
- 7 different HD bikes
- 1 ambulance ride
- 1 broken ankle
- Zero police citations.
I have 32,000 on 4 other make bikes; that took just under 3 yrs.
I know I'm not in the same league as some real mileage hogs on here but I'll get there !

·
Registered
7,202 Posts
Looks like you had a few bumpy roads along the way but you prevailed. Congrats on the 1st 100k. Theres many more to come

·
Registered
908 Posts
My wife just got her 100K. Got her first bike and HD in April 07. Hit 100K Dec 11. 2 bikes an 07 883 with 23K, and a 09 Heritage with 84K,

100K is a big Deal and a real accomplishment Congratulations.:)

·
Registered
1,633 Posts
Very cool - congratulations!

·
Registered
958 Posts
Congrats on the 100K, I think they still send you a brass tank badge as well as the pin & patch, it will look good on the Shark, I put mine on the glove box lid, it's always nice trying to remember all the trips that got you there........:rolleyes:

·
Chief Safety Ossifer , CEO Doofus HD
1,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
thnx to all for the encouraging words - and the same back to all yall !!!!

·
Registered
235 Posts
Congrats! I have a friend who turned 120K last year on his '07 RG. A lofty goal that I'm aspiring to!

·
Registered
1,718 Posts
Congrats. That is a nice milestone.

I just have 12k HD miles in a year and a half. I hope to reach the 20k mark by the end of this one tho.

Ricky

·
Registered
487 Posts
just saw this thread. from one nova to another, great job.

i wish i had enrolled in hog miles from the start. i have 9k miles on my 11 RGC now but it doesnt count towards hog miles. they start counting your miles when you apply. when i bought my 93 FLHS and my 95 FLSTF new, i didnt know about the program. oh well, i guess i can apply now and get the ball rolling. i plan on putting more miles on this bike than the other two combined eventually.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts