Road Glide banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5,189 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The weather cooperated-more or less, the temp was somewhere in the mid 30's and the pavement was dry, so out the door I went. Only got in about 30-40 miles, but must say, it felt REALLY good to get out and get some wind therapy. I got caught in a little drizzle coming home, so the bike will need a good detail, as the drizzle was the coming at you from everywhere kind of drizzle. Those members livin in the Pacific Northwest know exactly what I am talking about.
So, all that said... Happy New Year folks. Ride safe out there, and we'll see ya on the flip side.

Rowdy

·
Registered
1,874 Posts
Good for you! Here in the Northeast, we ain't going anywhere. Got snow over the weekend and cold temps to follow, so no melting. I was lucky to get 20 miles in on Friday though.

Happy new year to you too!

·
Registered
1,576 Posts
Been taking advantage of the drier weather out here myself and went for a ride myself today. Planning to put up some mileage tomorrow also. Not sure where I'll be riding to so maybe I'll see you out there on the road Rowdy.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Very cool to get a last minute " cool" ride in!
Happy New Year Wishes
Mike:D

·
Registered
111 Posts
Jealous in N TX. Roads all "mudded up" as my students would say. Can't complain, we sure need the rain. Happy New Year to all!

·
Registered
1,807 Posts
Funny reading this one Rowdy i was thinking the same , but the bike is at the Indy. Got to get in any time we can over the winter. Amazing what a half hour on the bike can do. Happy New Year to you Rowdy , see you in the Spring

·
Registered
7,277 Posts
Congrats Rowdy!
I put my glide away for the winter, after a 50 or so mile ride, on Saturday. Snow finally hit here in New York.
Started making purchases, so I could get all my mods done before the new riding season starts.
Happy New Year to You and All The Members of Roadglide.org.
Mike U.

·
Registered
542 Posts
Good for you. I wish I could go for a ride on the Road Glide. Its 7 degrees right now.
Only thing I have been riding is my XM snowmobile.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts