Road Glide banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just a general opinion question for those of you who may have had this experience.

I put a Fullsac pipe on last week and loaded the map they sent me with my TTS.

I had been planning to have Doc do a dyno tune on it when I make a road trip to Orlando for a long weekend in Jan or Feb.

The bike is running pretty good, the question is do you guys think it would be worth doing a dyno tune now if I'm not adding a cam?

·
Registered
1,322 Posts
You didn't say what slip one your using, but I installed the full sac head pipe with their 103 recore and TTS on my 12 FLTRX and it ran good.

Then I switched to CFR's and needed to have retuned. Had it dyno"d and it runs great.

If I had kept the Fullsac recore kit on my bike, I probably would NOT have had a dyno tune and used the $400 toward other mods.

Sent from Motorcycle.com App

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm using the heavy breather intake and Klock Werks SS slip ons with a 2" baffle.
I may wait until the warranty is up before I do cams so that would be another year and a half or so.

As it is right now it comes to life just before 3000 and starts dying off around 5000.

The tune from Fullsac does have her running pretty good and I'm REALLY liking the Buky bars I've seen recently on somebody's bike in here…..

1 - 5 of 5 Posts