Road Glide banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite BOTM winner for the year of 2022 HERE!
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

· Registered
408 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I been so busy I forgot to post this...It happened back in Feb. and thought I would share. Ashley and I were able to meet several at the last SW. I thought that any women willing to ride to an event called "insane in Maine" to meet complete strangers and had fun is better than I deserve. She has went from never been on a bike to pissed off if it moves without her!! Just wanted to share some happy news for us.

· Registered
2011 RGU
2,539 Posts
I been so busy I forgot to post this...It happened back in Feb. and thought I would share. Ashley and I were able to meet several at the last SW. I thought that any women willing to ride to an event called "insane in Maine" to meet complete strangers and had fun is better than I deserve. She has went from never been on a bike to pissed off if it moves without her!! Just wanted to share some happy news for us.
Congratulations, sounds like you found one of the good ones.

· Super Moderator
6,304 Posts
Congratulations to both of you.

· Registered
10,586 Posts
Congrats to the two of you.

· Shark of the Month October 13
13,184 Posts
Phew! For a minute there I thought you were going to announce that you and "09Sharknose" were engaged! You two wrote enough 'love notes' back and forth this week. :D

On a more serious note, congratulations to both you and Ashley. From what little time I got to be around the two of you at SW4, I think you're definitely marrying "Up" Toby! Do it quick before she changes her mind.

· Registered
1,973 Posts
Toby, that's great news. It's hard to find a good woman that will put up with us and even harder to find one that has some of the same interest. Good luck to both of you in your new future!

· Registered
408 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Phew! For a minute there I thought you were going to announce that you and "09Sharknose" were engaged! You two wrote enough 'love notes' back and forth this week. :D

On a more serious note, congratulations to both you and Ashley. From what little time I got to be around the two of you at SW4, I think you're definitely marrying "Up" Toby! Do it quick before she changes her mind.
That is funniest thing I have read in a long time..:D. Thank you all very much and yes Idk what she is thinking... I really appreciate all the kind words.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.