Road Glide banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
4,022 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I got married in October, and thought i would share a couple of pictures.
We met almost 10 years ago where she bartends, and had been dating for 8 years.
I couldnt get her to ride away with me after the ceremony, but i rode my Road Glide to and from the ceremony. Before the reception, we stopped at the bar for a couple shots and pics. She let me choose the cake topper! Best Day of my life!

·
Registered
2,001 Posts
Congrats,i have been married to the same gal since 1972.Not always a slice of paradise just got to learn to roll with the punches lol.Hope you have a great marriage.

·
Registered
4,022 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Congrats,i have been married to the same gal since 1972.Not always a slice of paradise just got to learn to roll with the punches lol.Hope you have a great marriage.
Wow '72! Congrats to you! I'm rolling with 'em! Thank you!

·
Administrator
2,969 Posts
Congrats, Billy! Guess it pays to hang out in bars. :p

Your email shows photos, but none show up on the post. Gotta see that cake decoration!

·
Registered
4,022 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Congrats, Billy! Guess it pays to hang out in bars. :p

Your email shows photos, but none show up on the post. Gotta see that cake decoration!
Thank you! Wonder why they dont show up here. I see em.
Try this

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
9,461 Posts
Congratulations!
All The Best to You and The Mrs.
Mike U.

·
Super Moderator
12,746 Posts
Congratulations, you almost look like a good upstanding man in the suit on the RG...............nah, good try though, lol. Seriously wishing you many years of happiness. :thumbup:

·
Registered
9,326 Posts
Congrats!

·
Registered
4,022 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Congratulations, you almost look like a good upstanding man in the suit on the RG...............nah, good try though, lol. Seriously wishing you many years of happiness. :thumbup:

lol! exactly dbell! thank you!

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

1 - 20 of 46 Posts