Road Glide banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got my new wings today and I have to say they look great. Can't say enough about what a pleasure it was to deal with Sancho. Will post when they are installed as it is a whopping 28F here in Wisconsin and it is not a heated work area. These are going on a 09 with the non vented lowers pics will be included. Thanks Sancho great job and great service!

·
Registered
593 Posts
Mobius67 just wondering if your lowers are like mine. My lowers have a lip on them that is behind and and above the fairing bottom. I just sent my wings back to sanchos because they won't work with non-vented lowers. I have to agree that sanchos is a great company to deal with.

Staush

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I test fit them when I got them and it does look like they may touch. I will be taking pics of the install before and after and posting. Just waiting for the temp to rise here in the frigid north.

·
Registered
593 Posts
I e-mailed back and forth with sanchos and showed him how my lowers were different than vented ones, and he said he will probably be making different wings to work on non-vented lowers. Hope yours fit ok. Being 65degrees here in vegas i think i'll go for a ride. Lol

·
Registered
8,601 Posts
Mobius67 just wondering if your lowers are like mine. My lowers have a lip on them that is behind and and above the fairing bottom. I just sent my wings back to sanchos because they won't work with non-vented lowers. I have to agree that sanchos is a great company to deal with.

Staush
I have the non vented HD lowers and the wings just fit. They may even touch on the left side but they still work well.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts