Road Glide banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Shark of the Month October 13
11,346 Posts
Sounds like a real good start, and might well be all the motor upgrades you'll ever need. She's looking good. What paint color is that ..... I think I recognize it but it looks more tan/brown in those pics than I remember it. Maybe picking up the tan/brown from the driveway/garage. Just curious.

Reactions: Christos0720

·
Registered
2021 Road Glide Limited
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Sounds like a real good start, and might well be all the motor upgrades you'll ever need. She's looking good. What paint color is that ..... I think I recognize it but it looks more tan/brown in those pics than I remember it. Maybe picking up the tan/brown from the driveway/garage. Just curious.
Its the sunset light and picking up a little from the garage. It’s called Gauntlet Grey Metallic.

Congrats on the upgrades.
How’s the pullback on those bars, same as stock?
10.5 inch pullback. I’m not sure what stock is. They feel similar, just taller. That was my goal, fortunately.

·
Shark of the Month October 13
11,346 Posts
Its the sunset light and picking up a little from the garage. It’s called Gauntlet Grey Metallic.

10.5 inch pullback. I’m not sure what stock is. They feel similar, just taller. That was my goal, fortunately.
They've had several colors in recent years that were 'natural colors', various shades of grey, brown, and other colors that seem to take on very different tones depending on the natural light and surrounding colors. It looks great in the pics.

·
Super Moderator
5,545 Posts
Congrats on the upgrades. Like riding a new bike I’m sure.

Reactions: Christos0720

·
Registered
6,761 Posts
Looks real good. I've considered picking up a set of those handguards to try in winter time to see if they keep the chill off the hands for a 30-minute winter commute in lieu of putting on the plug in gloves

·
Registered
2021 Road Glide Limited
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Looks real good. I've considered picking up a set of those handguards to try in winter time to see if they keep the chill off the hands for a 30-minute winter commute in lieu of putting on the plug in gloves
They would definitely help! You still get a little air over the top of your hands, but it’s nowhere near as bad.

·
Registered
2022 FLTRK
49 Posts
Just got the bike back from the 1k service, stage 1, stage 2 and taller bars! I’m loving it!

Torque cam from Harley
KhromeWerks Aggressor 2 into 2 headers
Rinehart DBX45 slip-ons.
Screamin' Eagle High-Flow Air Cleaner Kit - Wedge
Harley tall boy 12 inch bars

View attachment 444084
View attachment 444083
Congrats on the upgrades. I've been looking at those bars, are they gloss black paint? I spoke someone on another forum and they weren't thrilled with the quality compared to the stock bars.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts