Road Glide banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got back home from work and had a pile of parts to get on the scoot. Been gone since the beginning of December. Santa and my Christmas bonus were good to me this year. Fender, a couple lenses, a stereo upgrade, a lighting kit, some saddlebag lamps, some screens, a pair of wheel chalks for the trailer, a battery pack, some helmet decals, and a few other knick knacks. I've spent the last week putting on parts. I'll post some before and after pics once I get everything situated.

Attachments

·
Registered
6,455 Posts
Got back home from work and had a pile of parts to get on the scoot. Been gone since the beginning of December. Santa and my Christmas bonus were good to me this year. Fender, a couple lenses, a stereo upgrade, a lighting kit, some saddlebag lamps, some screens, a pair of wheel chalks for the trailer, a battery pack, some helmet decals, and a few other knick knacks. I've spent the last week putting on parts. I'll post some before and after pics once I get everything situated.
Let the mods begin.
Nice
Swomack

·
Registered
623 Posts
I'm kinda in the same boat. Got a new amp and speakers from sloride to install, underbody LED's from Custom Dynamics, a warlord saddlebag tray, and a few other odds and ends. It's gonna be a while. First, my work schedule is crazy for a while. Second, it's been in the mid 70's in Georgia the last few days. I refuse to do installs with that kind of weather :grin:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts