Road Glide banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
5,189 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have my stock fork legs and cow bells available. $75.00 plus shipping and a clearview shield for $50.00. The fork legs are like new.
I ran them on for about 7k miles. The shield is in good shape no major scratches. I picked it up from another member of the forum, but have since put
My cb back on. It
Measures 16 and 1/4 from top to bottom, but I believe it is considered a 14 inch shield.
Feel free to PM me if your interested.

Rowdy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Attachments

·
Registered
5,189 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ok, I feel like a dumb ass here, but I don't know that it won't fit on a CVO, but I am not positive. With regard to whether or not it's the GT, I didn't buy it new and to be honest I am not sure on that either. (bunch of help eh). What I do know is it has the recurve on it, so if that's what deliniates the GT model then it is.
Sorry man, I should be more help than that since I am the seller in this case.

Rowdy

·
Registered
5,189 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
GLYDDN11, I am asking $50.00 plush shipping. I have two in front of you, but will update if it doesn't sell.

Rowdy

·
Registered
1,861 Posts
Randy, let me know. If the other 2 don't get it I will. Looking for a long distance shield and that will be perfect for that.

·
Registered
102 Posts
sorry for the slow reply... I decided to go back to my stock shield.. thanks and up for the day

·
Registered
5,189 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
The windshield is sold. thanks to all for looking.

Rowdy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 13 of 13 Posts