Road Glide banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
729 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently switched my pipes from a Vance and Hines head pipe with CFR slip ons to a D&D Fatcat 2 into 1, also had the bike dyno'd and it is a whole new bike. Love the sound of the D&D's and with the new tune the bike feels so much more responsive and faster than it used to be. I dont know much about numbers but I posted the dyno results, tuner said its a big difference from what I came in with but I still dont understand the chart:eek:

Next week they are installing new cams, currently I have 255's and they suggested the 259's so I am looking to forward to seeing how good this can get.

Attachments

·
Registered
992 Posts
A +6.5 Hp, and 8Tq pickup from an exhaust change is great! Congrats John. :) Over on the CVO Forums, most have said that the 255's still limit the 110's potential. I look forward to seeing how your goals start to evolve. Have you considered opening up to a bigger throttle body? The heads are capable of moving a considerable amount of air, and I've been told that they take very well to "Forced Induction". :eek:

·
Registered
1,910 Posts
Looks like the AFR table is all over on wide open pulls He has the base line set for 13.1 afr wide open and it goes up and down. Need to spend more time on it would probably would get better numbers cleaner graph.
Other than not bad curves...:D from before and after.
Enjoy the increase.
Thanks FD

I recently switched my pipes from a Vance and Hines head pipe with CFR slip ons to a D&D Fatcat 2 into 1, also had the bike dyno'd and it is a whole new bike. Love the sound of the D&D's and with the new tune the bike feels so much more responsive and faster than it used to be. I dont know much about numbers but I posted the dyno results, tuner said its a big difference from what I came in with but I still dont understand the chart:eek:

Next week they are installing new cams, currently I have 255's and they suggested the 259's so I am looking to forward to seeing how good this can get.

·
Shark of the Quarter Apr-Jun13
1,053 Posts
Please keep us posted. I am very interested in learning about the outcome. Thanks!

·
Registered
38 Posts
????????

I'm still trying to figure out how they got 99 hp & 120+ tq out of 255 cams...those numbers are crazy high. We are talking a 103" right?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts