Road Glide banner

41 - 43 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
1,651 Posts
Get a Madstad!!! Give them a call and they will help you pick the correct size shield. The shield for Road Glide is extra dark and in my opinion is hard to see through at night. The roads up here need to look through to avoid the potholes and frost heaves. Add Sancho wings and GADS with the HD $30 engine bar wind deflectors. Your buffering will be solved. These deflectors each do their job well.

·
Registered
1,651 Posts
I put my Madstad on last night. I took her for a quick spin and it was very windy out. I gotta say, WOW, what a difference. Night and Day. I am going to get her out on the road again tonight and try to tweak her in with less wind. Thanks for the great advise guys.
ozzyn
If you have a smart phone download the :"PROTRACTOR 360" APP. Most including myself has been happy with 58 degree tilt laying the phone center of the outside shield. Mark from Madstad told me to raise and lower the shield at the sweet spot and leave the tilt alone. When riding two-up I find 62 degrees and raising the shield brings the air over the passengers head.
:D

41 - 43 of 43 Posts