Road Glide banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3,551 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for a really good pinstriper/graphics painter in Wisconsin. When Payton's sidecar is done. I want NightFury painted on at least sidecar maybe bike also.
Not just block letters it needs to look great for her. Person I knew left town really fast. I could be open to some type of graphics decal .

·
Shark of the Month October 13
8,764 Posts
If you don't find an actual artist most of the "Fast Signs Now" type of sign shops have lots of capabilties, but since you've indicated that you'll likely be keeping this RG for a long time, I'd hold out for painted lettering. Perhaps the shop that will be painting and mounting Peyton's sidecar have someone close by that could do the graphics/lettering for you while it's there. Assuming they'll be putting a coat or two of 'clear' over the paint it woud be great to have the lettering done before the clear is applied. Another option would be a commercial sign shop. They usually have someone on staff who knows how to paint lettering and graphics.

Reactions: Zedbra

·
Registered
5,641 Posts
I'll try to find the name of the place up that way that has been matching CVO paint and get it to you. If they can match those colors and graphics, I'm sure you'll be pleased with the outcome.

·
Registered
8,155 Posts
I will . Taking side car down the 18th for new paint. It should be ready for install end of February. Then get it home and look into getting the Nightfury pained on in Spring
Great News Smitty!
Congrats.
I bet Payton is real excited.
Mike U.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
283 Posts
Looking for a really good pinstriper/graphics painter in Wisconsin. When Payton's sidecar is done. I want NightFury painted on at least sidecar maybe bike also.
Not just block letters it needs to look great for her. Person I knew left town really fast. I could be open to some type of graphics decal .
As posted CPV in Franksville Wis. They have done my paint exclusively for years Every HD dealer in Wis. knows or uses them go to there FB page to see what they do ask for Cindy good luck

·
Registered
3,551 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
As posted CPV in Franksville Wis. They have done my paint exclusively for years Every HD dealer in Wis. knows or uses them go to there FB page to see what they do ask for Cindy good luck
I Never ever use facebook.

·
Registered
283 Posts
They are only about 70-80 miles from me I know the area Just don't ever remembers see them. I will be contacting
They are only about 70-80 miles from me I know the area Just don't ever remembers see them. I will be contacting
Go to your nearest HD Dealer, they know who they are My showcase has my 2010 that they did for me over the years

1 - 16 of 16 Posts