Road Glide banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite BOTM winner for the year of 2021 HERE!
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I can't say enough about the customer service that Fuel Moto provides its customers. It is second to none. I've dealt with them off and on since 2012. The guys are always willing to help out, even when I ask the same dumb questions over and over. They stand behind their products 100%. I called and spoke to Bob the other day about switching from the Power Vision to the Harley Race Tuner. He talked to me for 30 minutes explaining the differences between the two, and his opinion of both. Thanks guys!!

·
Registered
2,963 Posts
I can't say enough about the customer service that Fuel Moto provides its customers. It is second to none. I've dealt with them off and on since 2012. The guys are always willing to help out, even when I ask the same dumb questions over and over. They stand behind their products 100%. I called and spoke to Bob the other day about switching from the Power Vision to the Harley Race Tuner. He talked to me for 30 minutes explaining the differences between the two, and his opinion of both. Thanks guys!!
I'm curious to know if there were *any* arguments in favor of switching from a Power Vision, which presumably you already own, to a Harley Race Tuner.

·
Super Moderator
5,939 Posts
Jamie and his staff are the finest around!

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
No, there wasn't any arguments. Bob said both were good tuners, but in his opinion, the Power Vision was the best tuner on the market. Bob said that it used to take them all day to tune a bike with the Pro Tuner, but Jamie can tune a bike in 2 or 3 hours max with the Power Vision. The reason for me asking the question was the guy tuning my bike has the most experience with the Pro Tuner. I was thinking of switching for that reason, but he is going to give it a go with the Power Vision and seems pretty confident. We'll know next week!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts